Thursday, June 29, 2006

You are going to have a very comfortable old age.

Well that's at least what my forution cookie told me....yeah it told me alright. Yeah, we had chinese food tonight. It was good. I wonder why I almost always end up blogging after I take a shower. It's just like what I do know. hell I can just sit here and type away. Just think if I really talked to someone this much. I'd bet they would just up and walk away from me. well, maybe not that.

humm....I need well want another cookie. hummm...You will be advanced socially, without any special effort.

D'oh. I just posted this blog and I wasn't even done with it yet.

oh and by the way......FUCK. Now, not only do I have to wake up at some unGodly hour. I get to wake up earlier now. I have to take my dad to the airport now on my way to work. I guess it's not that big of a deal. I just didn't want to wake up that much earlier.

Blah, I guess this is the end of my blog for tonight. I seem to have runed out of things to type about.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I hate getting up early, benefit of my new job....I get to sleep more.

Anonymous said...

Just don't leave the keys in the car on the way out ;)

-Bre

Anonymous said...

And...

Cookies have little sense...

You want good advice... read the bible.

:D

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks