Monday, June 26, 2006

Yeah...can't sleep.

Yeah, so it's just about 11pm and here I am eating and blogging. Don't really know what to blog about. I'm NOT going to blog about a silly girl anymore. Just not going to happen. I'll blog about cars and food and the interweb. yeah, that sounds like a good ol time. Might even blog about work too.

how about I blog about school. Or my family. Blah, I've blogged enough about my brother to make a grown man sick. Or how about how I plan on moving out in a few weeks, even if it is into the back yard. Or the real reason behind my blogging anything at all. Wouldn't you like to know that. But no, here I am wasting my time typing away at a stupid monitor. At least I don't have to look at the keyboard to type. That makes it easy enough. Humm...I wonder how many words per min. I can type. I remember back in highschool in my keyboarding class I was able to do some where around 20 words per min. I would think I'm about three times as fast. Even with the typos that I go back and fix.

But when it comes down to it, who really cares what i blog about? It's not their blog. I do have some friends who stop by. That's always nice.

well I am almost done eating, so I guess I should be going to sleep.

Yay for mondays.

5 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Josh, Josh, Josh...you blog for the same reason I do. You want to talk with someone, but the only one around is the keyboard and monitor...

Joshua said...

yeah...that's true.

But I don't know if I want to talk to people. People talk back.

Bardouble29 said...

Yep they talk back and hit...just like me. Isn't it grand to have have friends like me??? :-)

Joshua said...

yeah. it is. ;)

Anonymous said...

You blog because it is easier to type how you feel without sarcasm or (more) neg. responses back.

Next time we webby I'm going to stare at your eyes... Gonna see if you look at the keyboard. :D

I type 58wpm as of last year.
Hmmm, I wonder what mine is now.
Thanks!

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks