Monday, June 26, 2006

Why do I blog?

If you were to take the time and read some of my first posts I made. Heck, even up into January 2006, you would see that I was kind of bitter (to say the least). I would like to think I've changed...For the better. I know the mood in these lil blogs of my so called life have changed too. Ha, I even did a few mood color postings. That was different. Maybe it's cause I don't really have anyone to talk to. Well, I know there are people I could talk to. I just don't like talking to people, I think that's it. People can always talk back. I can type here and I got no one to stop me. Well other than getting asked to do something around the house. Maybe all these people not talking to me anymore has gotten to me. 'Cause what's the point in opening up to someone who wont talk to you the next day.

Fuck, maybe I should delete some "friends" from myspace. Yeah...One is going bye bye. Fuck it. See look, now I'm in a pissy mood. Maybe deleting it would make me feel better. What the heck am I doing typing about this now. It has nothing to do with what I had started out with. Blah. Maybe, I just got too much time to think. Thinking...Doesn't really do any good. Doing (good or bad) does stuff. I can sit here and think what ever I want to and nothing is going to happen. Ahh comments from friends, always brings a smile to my face. I'm such a geek.

Oh well, it's my life and aint no one going to change me, though some have tried hard.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Don't change beeee yourself! I like you just the way you are Joshy. I know how you feel though, it seems both our blogs reflect how we feel right now.

Anonymous said...

I like you just the way you are Joshua!!!

You simply rock.

PS- If you pour out to me.. I WILL be here the next day. I swear.
hugzor

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks