Monday, June 26, 2006

The e-mail.

Here you go. Have at it.

Hey there doll. Sorry you haven't heard from me. Haven't been home for over a
week or so. I messed up my leg pretty good and been at a riends house and doped
up on medications. Just got back this morning actually.Work has been keeping me
really busy as of my higher up supervisors quitting and me having to step up
yuck!!!! I know that it is no excuse just been swampe with that nad my jacked up
leg :-( I have to b at work today at like 12:45pm until like 3am so another long
day. I will try to give you a call sometime in there. Depends when i get time
off. They are changing all schedules at work so i am going to soon be working
12pm-to 8pm more of a normal schedule so will b easier to chit chat :-) Wll
gotta do stuff for work and things so i will tlak to you
later
Sabrina
P.s. I would never tell you to fuck off

There you have it. Pick it apart...do what you will. Lets just hope she doesn't read this. Hell, if she did...well she would have said something by now. So whatever. I guess I could always delete it if it goes bad.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

no picking apart, you have it bad for her and there is nothing that can be said or done to change a hearts decision. Just not getting a response back from her is what grates the nerves/heart. As your friend I am here to listen/read all about her and encourage you, tease you, and make you laught when necessary....done writing a book.

Joshua said...

Hell...I should be used to not getting replies back from silly girls. Hints the reason they shall be called silly girls.

btw: I think I've posted more books then you have ;)

Anonymous said...

bah!
You asked for a reply!
You got it.

Don't be unhappy.
Let it be your start to another step in your life.

Take it as it is... without change in your mind... and go with what you need to do.
Or something like that...err!

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks