Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What I got for Christmas

Well christmas was good to me. Just a simple list of what I got.

Family Guy - Season 3
a check from my grandmama
Leather hat
Set of tools
Naked Gun
The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
and some other stuff.

all and all it wasn't that bad.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The one good thing

That's all I need. Just one thing to go right for me, just because it was ment to be that way. At least that's what I was thinking on my long ass drive to work yesterday.

Yesterday ended up being one of the worst days of work I've ever had. I even damaged a van door with a forklift. How do you top that? I also had the wrong color carpet going out to a job, that's what started my day off. At least that was found out before they loaded it. Though it's still all my fault. Maybe that's what did me in for yesterday.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

last day of skool

Tonight was my last night of school, woohoo! I think I did good in the class. Should get a high B, maybe even an A if I'm lucky. Now I just got to set up my class for next sem. Gee Golly, can't wait.

In case you wanted to know, I just got done with my Adv. welding class. Now I'm going to take a CAD class.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Fog

It's that time of year again. The fog has startred to come in. It makes driving to work oh so much fun. Even more fun when you can only see 15-20 feet in front of you.

I'm thinking of calling in sick tomorrow. This cold air is just not making me feel any better. Coughing up my lungs all the time. though, I did buy me some cough drops today, those seem to help. Well, at least I am starting to feel better, a lot better than I did this past weekend. Woohoo there's one for the home team!

Monday, December 12, 2005

I got the flu

Yeah I got sick around friday afternoon, and have been sick all weekend. Atleast now I can talk again. So that was my bummer of a weekend. humm....I did have some chicken noodle soup last night, that was good.

I can't think of anything else, damn I gotta turn this light off....brb...ah better.

Y'all have fun.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

this is what I think about.

If you buy 2% Milk. What is the other 98% of it made out of?!?!

So is the different between whole milk and 2% milk, that 98%?

The Wall...

This is my wall for y'all to say "Hi Hi Hi" and what-not on



© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks