Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Letter...


Well in the mail today I got my package that I've been waiting for from the school I want to go to. Just some information about the school and what not. Only it should have came here about 2 weeks ago. Maybe it got lost, or just want to see the country before coming to me.
Well, inside there were two envelopes. I went for the smaller of the two first. I seen my name, addy, Dear...Then below that
CONGRATULATIONS!
Well as you can see I got approved for the school. Still don't know how much it cost, but it doesn't really matter.
May 22nd is my start date. So this should be fun.

10 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Awww, I am so happy for you, but REALLY sad at the same time. I will really miss you. But I know this is something that is important to you so I am behind you all the way.

Bardouble29 said...

Leaving you a test message....

Kati said...

Dude, Chucky, are you leaving us?!?! I was so totally going to say congratulations, until I saw that Bardouble is saying you'll be missed. You just CAN'T leave us permanently!!!!! We need your smart-ass-ness around. Seriously!!! Hope you can find a way to "hang out" with us, while still going to your school.

Joshua said...

leaving "us", nope.

Just having to move about a 4 and a half hours away.

Bardouble29 said...

Kati - chucky and I are friends and hang out...so my sadness if that he is moving away from me, but he will still be in the bloggerhood! (I think I just made up a word!) LOL

The Lone Beader® said...

That is AWESOME, Chucky!!! =:)

Kati said...

Ahhh, gotcha! Hope the two of ya can still find a way to hang out. Big ol' Congrats on the acceptance letter, then!

DirkStar said...

Congratulations!

I was just checking in today to see if there was any word yet so your post was right on time.

Keep up the good work and keep us informed.

Anonymous said...

OMG! It's really happening! I'm so happy for you and so proud of you! I can't wait to read your blogs all about it. You rock!

whimsical brainpan said...

YAY! I'm so glad you get to follow your dream.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks