Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Eh.....Blah

One heck of a title.

Yeah I don't know. Just kinda here. Nothing new has happened. That was the reason for posting of the test last night. I might just do a few more tonight for the heck of it.

I just want it to be May already. Well I guess first I should find out if the school take me or not. I don't see why they wouldn't. You just never know.

So I guess a friend of mine, isn't a friend of mine anymore. I don't really feel sad about it. Here's some back ground so y'all can all think I'm an idiot and move on with your life.

Background.
Hell, it's been months now. It was Nov 30 - Dec 1st. Just one night.
And the stars are: Joshua (me :P ), Mary, and Patricia.

All there of us went to college together, and have been friends since then. We've kept in tough, called each other. Texted, even drank together. One of the 2 ladies (Mary) has been living in Arizona for just over a year now. Well Mary and I are both chillin' at (well she's at her and I'm at mine) home. Both drinking too. We're talking maybe it was on yahoo or on the phone. Well she ends up leaving a comment on Patricia's myspace. So did I.

So here we have to drunks leaving messages (about each other) on Patricia's myspace page.

No biggie, right? We're all friends. We must have left some where around 10-15 comments between the both of us.

Well come the next day, or the day after.

Patricia is piss the fuck off that we did that. She ends up making a big deal about it. I was talking to her on the phone. I told her if it bugs her that much just delete them. She told me that it never should have happened in the first place. I told her that was her prerogative, or something like that. Well, she said she had to go not long after that.

So that brings us to Dec. 3rd, or so. Mary apologizes.

Me on the other hand....Ha! Now we're getting to the good part.

Well seeing as I still believe I didn't do a damn thing wrong. I didn't apologizes. Unless I was going to say something like, "well, I'm sorry you're mad." Or something else like that. I didn't even do that. We've talked since that happened. I got an invite to make tamales before Christmas, and I did. I even got an invite to go over for New years, but y'all know what I ended up doing.

So I'm thinking all is good and she got over it. We all move on with our life, or so I thought...

That brings us to last week.

I haven't talked to Patricia for awhile, so I thought I'd give her a call. I didn't really have anything to talk about, just a call to see how it's going. She would call, in the past, and we would end up talking for 45min to an hour with out working at it. So I just thought that there would be something to talk about.

Well when I called her, I got the "what do you want?" type of hello. She was real short with me. I was left thinking "what the hell is up with this chica?!" I don't think we have ever had a conversation end like that before. But it did. I don't think I was even on the phone with her for 5 min.

Well, after talking to Mary. It seems that she is still mad at me for that whole myspace deal. Well, it's to late to say I'm sorry...and I'm still not. I didn't think it was going to end out friendship.

Hell, if she is willing to toss it all out the window of that. That's on her. I tried calling her. I guess I don't have to plan on getting any more calls from her. Though Mary did say that Patricia "plans on keeping is civil with [me]" What the hell does that mean? Can't even fucking call me, but you're going to keep is civil....Ha!

6 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

sorry to hear that chucky...but you know who loves ya....

whimsical brainpan said...

Good lord what a baby (her not you)!

MrRyanO said...

Over MySpace comments??? Seriously?...???

Joshua said...

RD: yeah well I think it's more because I didn't say I was sorry. 'Cause she is still friends with the other one.

DirkStar said...

Dude, let her get over it...

Cmon, who among us has not gotten a little too drunk at least once in our lives and done something stupid?

Let her grouse...

If she wants to abandon friends, in a very short time she'll be very lonely.

captain corky said...

Sounds like she needs serious medication.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks