Monday, January 15, 2007

The Weather


I know other places have seen colder weather. But for a place that will see over 110 in the summer time, I got a right to bitch. It doesn't help that the warehouse I work in has no heat. The new apartments I'm working in, don't even have power yet...ala no heat. Holy fuck, it's colder workin in those apartments than it is outside.
My hands were so cold today that they hurt. I'd go turn the van (you know the one I park down by the river) on and just sit in there with the heater on for a few min. Ahhh good stuff. Then it's back to cold ass shit. It's going to be below 30 by the time I get to work tomorrow (6am).
I think I hate this cold more than the heat. I think. They both fucking suck sweaty donkey balls (sorry for that mental picture, it had to be done). Well, working in a 120 warehouse will give you sweaty balls :P. At least I was able to ware shorts to work, that was nice. Yeah, I'm really going to miss that.

5 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

sorry I am stuck on the last paragraph of balls, and sucky and sweaty...etc...give me a while...

The Lone Beader® said...

Ah, quit your whinin'....

Kati said...

LOL Sorry to hear the weather's been sucky. Hope ya warm up soon. On the other hand, we get up to about 95 here in the summer, and down to -60 (the lowest I've seen it as an adult) in the winter. That's over 100 deg. difference. ;)

Naw, really... Keep those fingers warm. Stores do carry hand-warmer packs to tuck into jacket pockets, for a quick thaw of the fingers. DD uses them in her hockey skates for outside games, to keep her toes thawed. No idea, though, how much they may cost in your neck of the woods, but they're about 2 dollars here, if you buy them singly ($15 for a box of them at Sam's Club).

whimsical brainpan said...

What Kati said. I can not tolerate the cold at all and I have a bunch of those. They rock!

Joshua said...

ok so Kati wins this round, but I'll get ya next time!

Not to sure what I mean, but it's bad :P

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks