Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New hobby

I think I need to find my self a new hobby. The question is, what do I want my new hobby to be? It has to be something that it only takes one to do. So what would that be. Cooking? nah that's not even a hobby. Humm. RC cars...That's an idea, not a cheap one though. Paint balling, fun stuff. Pricy too. See that's the thing, I can sit here and blog or do most of what ever I want to do and it doesn't cost much.

I just ended my pay to play game. It just isn't much fun anymore. So I went out side and did some running. That felt good, I just need to put new songs on my mp3 player. Maybe I just need to hit something. ohh a punching bag. Maybe I'll take up kick boxing :P now there's an idea. Or join a gym. I might do the gym thing. It will eat up some of this free time that I got. Though I wouldn't have a spotter, I could still use the machines just no free weights. Then I'd also have to take a class or something to make sure I'm doing something that would help me out. Eh, it's something to think about.

School would help, that just doesn't start for a few more months. I wonder if I could do gym, rent, school, and work all at the same time. Hell with some luck maybe I could toss in a chicka or something. Nothing wrong with wishfull thinking.

So I guess I'll just sit here and play some single player games or something. Woohoo go me! ;)

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

lets see things to do with spare time...write poetry, turn cart wheels, learn to blow bubbles with your nose, take a pottery class, pick flowers, ummmm...ummmm...or you could just hang with your good friend.....

Joshua said...

I'm always up for hanging out with good friends :)

Anonymous said...

School... is a good thing!!!

Chica would be funfun...

Yeah! You need a hobby.

I can always ship Brendan to ya
Just a thought :D

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks