Monday, June 26, 2006

Far far away

That's right. Maybe I should just pack up and move out. Some place that take atleast a day to get too. Some place like Las Vegas. Ha! That's funny. Though, maybe I should look into it. I'm sure I could get a temp to hire down there. I did it here. It's not like I'm scared of moving, might not like the thought of being homeless while I move. But you gotta take that step some time. Maybe I just need sleep or a punching bag. Something to stop me from doing all this stinking thinking. Maybe (there have been a lot of maybes so far) I just need to go to sleep. It'll be one of the few nights that I go to sleep before 10pm. That's not a bad idea seeing as I got to wake up around 5am...yuck! But it pays my few bills.

I wonder if I moved out would I still spend as much time just sitting here typing away. I got so much to say and no one close to talk to. Maybe (that word again) the single life is just starting to bug me. Hell, it seems like my mood has just gone down. I bet it's 'cause of you know who. I guess I just need to find a new chicka. Simple in plan. Or I could always hit on the girls at work who are taken. Yeah, mess up someone elses life. Now there's a good idea. This homie don't play that game.

yeah fo0k the spell check, I'm going to sleep.

p.s. I hope someone puts my clothes in the dryer tonight.

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I caught that by the way, you said "move to Vegas, hmmm wonder who lives in Vegas? Was that a subconscience way of saying that maybe if you move there she will notice you? Yes, you do need to move on to a new chika. This one has turned my sunny dispositioned friend into a very unhappy boy.

Joshua said...

no no no.....I've thought about moving there before. so ha! maybe Reno area, got some family friends that live up there.

I knew you'd catch that though :P

Bardouble29 said...

I lived in Reno for a few months ...not a happy place. Every person I met that lived there smoked, gambled and had a drinking problem....that doesn't fit my joshy.

Anonymous said...

No reno please :)

But moving is will start a new beginning.. and hey if you're homeless... you wouldnt be thinking of the chicka as much.
:P

Were your clothes dry in the morning?

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks