Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Proof of life

Well the other day I couldn't sleep. I wans't that tired and I had something on my mind that was just bugging me. It was that silly girl...ya ya I know been there, blogged that. Well anyways I thought I'd give it one last try, say my peace and put the ball all up in her court. Well, I got an e-mail back and it didn't say "fuck off", well I guess if youget down to it it (love the "it it") was in here. I guess I could just post the whole friggin e-mail here for y'all to read and pick apart. But, what fun would that be? Now, really?

Humm...I don't know what color to make this post. What's the color for blah? Ok I think this should be about right :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya had to tell us three times?
:p

Joshua said...

wha?

Bardouble29 said...

Hey my friend...maybe itis time to move on to someone else. I don't want to keep seeing her tear you up.

Anonymous said...

:( ditto to bardouble

hugzor

kissy

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks