Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yucky

So yesterday I was trying to change some things on my computer. All I ended up doing we fucking it up. Today I reinstalled my Windows XP and tomorrow I am going to try to save the rest of my stuff. All my songs, my movies, my files....everything is gonna be gone. That sucks. So I guess I need to make better backs ups. I knew I should have do that before hand, but noooooo. Oh well. I guess I'll learn the hard way.

Damn, I wish I could read minds. I'd just be able to answer so many of my questions.

btw....I think I'm going to start doing mood color posting :P well maybe.....sometimes.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Mood color postings....interesting concept.

Anonymous said...

So, do I get a chart on these color postings?
-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks