Sunday, June 25, 2006

Big weekend for me...kinda

Well I had a lot on my mind that I thought I wanted to post a lil blog about. Only thing is that I was out of town just about all weekend. I've thought about making one lil post for each topic on my mind, but in the end I think that's just going to waste more of my time. So, you're going to be stuck reading one long post. If you even read it at all, doesn't really matter to me as I'm not doing this for you. ;)



My Birfday

and soo much more...

Well On Saturday I turned the great age of 24. I didn't really do anything that would make you go "woofreakinghoo". I spent it out of town helping a buddy race his boat down the 1/4 mile. Over all it was fun. How can it not be? You got loud noises and fast boats! But on the other side I couldn't help but feel like the 3rd leg at times. I don't know if it's just me, or if I'm just estupid guy (inside joke for those that aren't in das know). I can't help but remember the fist weekend there. Met up with this chicka, had a fun time. (I don't want this to sound like self pity or like I'm wanting ya to feel sorry for me, Cause I don't.) I guess I'm just human and remember fun times. I got a bunch of text messages, more than I thought you guys rock!, even a few phone calls. I and I didn't get text messages from people I didn't think would. There's just this silly girl. Maybe it's just 'cause she's the last silly girl I've had on my mind. I'm sure that's it. I want to call....But I don't. What harm does a phone call do? As often as I'd call, not much. I just keep thinking to my self that I'd end up talking to the voice mail again. And that just boggles my mind. Some left me a comment awhile back saying that I was quick to draw (a gun not a picture) that 30 hours was too soon to write her off. Well it's now been weeks, so I was right at my 30 hour mark. Woohoo what do I win!? Gah...Why do things like that bug me so much? Guys are dumb. I just keep thinking about all these "what ifs" and typing them out for y'all to read. Congrats for you.

Damn I spent all that time typing about a silly girl who doesn't even have the time to send me a stinking text message and I forgot what else I was going to type about. I don't think you want to read any more of her. Though the idea of posting the e-mail she sent me sounds kinda interesting, I'm just not sure how much I want to hear what you got to say. Some times it's just more fun reading what I want to read out of it.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

You keep teasing about posting the email...you know you want to, just do it. Well for what ever your bday weekend lacked, we will make up for it when we go do "the" actual celebration of your bday.

Anonymous said...

:(
Gimme this girls number - yep!
Grrrr!
I want to tell her off.. yep!

Nah, but it upsets me that you are so caught up on her and she sounds like she gives a shit!
Grrrr!

You Rock Joshua!
Move on to the next one.

In reality, if this 'girl' (notice you keep saying girl... maybe you need a woman?) ever started to reply or even give you all the attention you desire... Would you be happy? What I mean is... If she finally just really realized what she is missing out in and decided to make you her world... Would it prove anything to you? She would still be that person who hurt you all this time. And there would be no trust.. like you said before - you are human and you remember the past.
Ahh! Much Wub Chuck!
-Bre

Anonymous said...

And...
Happy Birthday to you!
<3

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks