Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Running

Running seems to be a good way to think things over. I even went running twice. Just felt like it today. Gives me time just to be me and not sit here on a computer typing away. Though this isn't bad at all. Just my legs up on my speaker box. I think my legs are going to hurt tomorrow.....YaY I can take a shower now...brb...

Ok I'm back. Nice and clean.

So yeah bowling this weekend. That should be a blast. Just a lil get together with co-workers...And ex-co-workers ;) I wonder how many will show up when it comes down to it. Hell, it's been over two years since I last went bowling. Got a free game pass and never used it. How sucky is that. That was way back when I was in the Air Force. Now those were the good ol' days. Well these days I'm in now aren't that bad at all. I think I'm even having more fun. So all is good.....Or is it?!? ;)

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Bowling...yea!!! it will be fun...even if I AM an EX coworker...yada yada yada.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am estatic (sp) to see that you are having fun.. but once again bro.... where are the pics???
Shower + Pics = Duh!

:D

Just messing with yas!
-Bre

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! I liked it when you called while you were out running :P
It's like a never-ending Chuck!
Muahs!
-=Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks