Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Almost 30 hours later

And still no call back. Not that I'm counting, right. So I guess I'll give her a call in the next day or so. If I don't hear back from her then I guess It's time to add her to the "not talking to me" list. There's only one on it so far. What ever, it's her loss right. That's what every one says. Maybe I should work on my game, yeah that's it. But that's just not me. I am me. Not gonna pretend for someone else. Screw that. So if someone can't call me back, are they even worth my time? (mmmm....Left over pizza)

So other than my girl problems, or lack there of. Things seem to be going good. It's funny, I've said that before and always ended up taking about 10000000 steps back in the wrong direction. Humm I wonder if she takes the time to read this. I know if she looks, she'll find the link to my blog. Maybe I should delete that.

Ah fuck it. Maybe I should just start talking about people that bug me. Then everyone that I know would know where they stand, right? 'Course I might not have any friends when all is said and done. Sometimes it is nice to know where you stand in someone else's views though. Even if it does sting a lil, at least you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 hrs?

You arent really giving a girl any time before tossing her, eh?

You've got to understand that her life might be very well much more busy than your own.

Give her some time.. in the meanwhile nothing is holding you back.. not even waiting on a call.

Enjoy your free-man time chucky... you arent getting any younger and soon it will be babies and an annoying female you call a 'wife'.

Much Wub! =D

-Bre

Anonymous said...

I broke your chatbox

:O


...sorry :'(

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks