Sunday, June 04, 2006

This weekend

This weekend. Humm what have I done this weekend to better my life? Not a damn thing. Unless a beer (or two) keeps something bad away. So I don't know. Just wasting my life here in my chair. But it's what I want to do, so what's the big deal. I even looked though my cell phone contacts list for someone I felt like calling. I'm just not really in a calling mood. Never really have been. So I made one call...Talked to one voice mail. So I think that will be an end to my calling for tonight.

Yesterday I went out and got my hairs cut. Today I was going to go and get my car washed, but as you can't see I am still in my PJs. I guess I just like not having drama in my life. Well I think we all like that. Like my cats, they live a drama free life. Sleep all day, drink some fish water, go run around out side, and sleep some more. Sounds like a good life to me. Maybe I just need to get a softer chair to sit in. Or a bigger room to get me a nice soft comfty chair.

well I'm going to go play with my cell phone, I think I'm going to try and find a new theme for it.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Sounds like you and I had a very similiar weekend...it sucks when you scroll through your phone and you say to yourself...no, no, no, and end up callin no one. You know we really gotta do that bowling thing we keep talking about.

Anonymous said...

Hair Cut???!!!
Grrr... what have I said about those.
Keep it longer :P

Any pics?
(No, can't see ya PJs)


Brendan and I washed the cars... he wanted to play in the water so we did... that was funfun!

Seems I got wetter (word?) last week more than you! =D

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks