Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First thing

That I did this morning was turn on my computer. Then checked my e-mails, left a comment...And deleted a "friend" from my space. I kind of wonder if they will notice that I am not in their top 8 anymore. I know I look at my top 8 a bunch. I even notice when pictures change. Maybe, that's just me. I deleted it and I feel fine. I even almost took off another one. I just didn't see much of a point in going above and beyond what was needed. So I guess it's all up from here. Not that I was really that low, it's just a silly girl...Right?

so I'm back to spending way to much time trying to fix my hard drive. So far it isn't looking that good. (oh goodie my brother came home with his waste of time girl friend....Or what ever she is.)

I guess I should pay some bills. Maybe I'll blog more later, seeing as I seem to be in a blogging kind of mood these past days. Well, more like month.

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Hey friend....you make me smile, because you and I are so much alike...if I delete a person out of my friends, maybe they won't hurt my heart...like out of sight out of mind.....

Bardouble29 said...

Ok I feel a book coming on...I was reading some of comments back and forth between us for the past month or so and I just wanted to let you know that you make me laugh, as well as make me smile when I am down as much as we both have been. We both have different situations but both are the same in owies on the heart. Thanks for being my buddie, and my blog reader and the person who just makes me laugh....

Joshua said...

that's what friends are for lady.

Glad I could make you smile.

Anonymous said...

Awww ^ So Sweet


Anyways,
I didn't realize I was in your top 8... go me go me! That is super sweet I tell you.. super. If I had a top 8 - You'd be number 1 to match how much you mean to me as a friend. You Rock Harder!
And - Girls - 'pfft'!!!
Get you a woman... someone older with experience.. hell you have time youngin... go have some fun.
Mucho Wub!!!
-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks