Sunday, June 11, 2006

This weekend

Was friggin long! I just got home a few min ago and wanted to blog somethings down while they were on my mind.

Boat racing is sooooo much fun. It was easy today, at the same time that's kinda sucky. He got knocked out in the first round of racing. So yeah. And I just had to drive him in and out of the water 3 or 4 times yesterday. But the food was oh so good. BBQed tri-tip and cake and ice cream and good people (well didn't bbq the people) and a few beers and some waters and and and... Just fun times.

Then there's been something bugging me over the weekend. Why is it that silly girls (well, they don't all start off silly) stop talking to me? First I wasn't getting the text messages, witch are easy to do while at work. Ok fine, no biggie. But, now we've gone from talking just about every day (or every other day) to well....To not having one voice mail returned, text replied, or anything in just about two weeks. It's not like I called 20 times a day just to see what she was doing. I just would like at least a little something in return. Something saying "hey I'm a lil busy with life right now, I'll catch you later" or "I fucking hate you. youfucking fuck head (well you get the picture ;) )" but I get nothing. I didn't think it was that hard to hit the reply button. Lord knows I don't reply to everyone all the time, but I do reply to people that I want to talk to. So going by that, she doesn't want to talk to me. Well aint that a bitch. So that's 2 out of 3 that don't talk to me anymore. Well, I did get an e-mail from one of the 2 the other day....Hell, that was a fucking reply (only took 5 months to get one). If she could do it anyone could. That's the way I see it.

Now what if someone reads this you may be asking your self. Well then at least they know where they stand in my view. That's a hell of a lot more than I get. All they'd have to do is call me and ask me, and I'd tell them my views. Kinda hard to do when I'm the only one doing the talking...And talking to voice mails. What ever, there's more fish in the sea, right? I hate fishing though. So now what do I do?

blah.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I always reply my friend... I am just slow on the response (occasionally)

Joshua said...

You are the least of my problems lady ;)

Anonymous said...

I've sucked bbq off my fingers... so i've been bbq-sauced ;)

Aww... I think I forgot to reply to you once... soooo sorry!
o.O
Never ever meant I didn't want to talk to you! Ever. :(

Maybe you should give them a little more time... but to tell you the truth... if they don't have time for you.. then why make time for them? Don't let them play you- you're worth much more than that.

<3
-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks