Saturday, July 01, 2006

Friday night

And I am just sitting in my chair, thinking about drinking some Pepsi and vanilla vodka. I even got some ice cream. Maybe I'll go in the other room and see what's on TV. The house in nice and quite, oh yeah I got the week with no parents. Though, my brother is still around. But, he's going clubbing tonight...Well that's what he says.

I think I'm going to get some ice cream. Then I might blog something about a dinner and a movie :o Oh, so I am typing thin one handed, seeing that I got a vanilla & almond Häagen-Dazs® in my left handWellll, its about half gone. Ok, all the way gone nowSweetet typing a lot faster now. I got a feeling that this might turn into another book post of mine. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I got some friends that just seem to love reading my blogs. I'd never would have thought that would happen. Gee.Lookok at me blogging about blogging. What a geek!

So last night I went and had dinner with friendnd of mine after work. Yeah, it was good times. Oh my, dinner at Chevys was a blast. I am suck a goof, but I was with good company so it was all good. And she (oh holy cow, I went to dinner with a Girl :P). We'll have (that's right, HAVE to) do that again.

I guess I should let the dogs in...

So where was I? Well I got some fireworks, only no clue what I'm going to do or who I'm going to do it with on the 4th of July. A buddy that I hang out with after work gave them to me for helping him out with his boat and what-not. So that was cool.

Fuck it, maybe I wont drink anything. Oh I had this beer last night. It tasted real good. Oh and the BBQ Ribs I had for dinner....Oh my, I think they were the best ribs I've ever ordered from a resturant.Yes, they were that good.

Oh yeah, tomorrow I get to sleep in till it gets to light in my room to sleep anymore. That's going to be nice. Well yeah, no drinking for me. It has only taken an hour or so to type this book up. Eh, it gives me something to do. But, now I am tired so I must go to sleep.

I hope y'all have fun out there in the interweb land.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

yep, Ice cream is the best.

Anonymous said...

HAHA @ you!

I love your blogs!

You just make me smile.

-Bre

Anonymous said...

Wait!
You went out with a GIRL?
OMG!
and...?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks