Saturday, July 01, 2006

I lost my pants!

yup, nothing funny about it. I had pants...now they are lost. So I had to go out and buy new ones. Yeah I walked into Mervyns with no pants on. I didn't really get any odd looks. That might have something to do with the fact that I live up here, eh who knows.

** Rockin out to Ozzy**

well ok, I did have shorts on, I just wanted to give y'all the mental picture of me walking around with no pants on. So Ha!

Well, I got another wedding to go too (why do I almost type weeding). This one is a friend from highschool, damn it has been a few years. Last time I seen him was at Reedley College when I was home from Tech School. So that was around...October of 2002. Shit, that was almost 4 years ago.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Well I am glad you got pants now...thanks for trying to get us to have a mental pict. Hope the wedding was fun.

Anonymous said...

uh yeah that was funny actually
and no pics posted.. so yeah still have mental pic.. hmmm


well, yeah uh this is my last one to read.. so sad!

If I keep typing until you posted again then it wouldnt be my last to reply to... uh yeah

So, two plus hours... was good was good... i want more now!
gosh!
ummmm

okay... ill let you go... slowly now.... :'(

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks