Sunday, July 30, 2006

Title this


So yeah. It's been a few days. I don't know. I just thought I'd open this up and see what comes out. So, I guess I'll just be blogging this for awhile and see what happens. See just where I go with it.

Well I'm going to reboot my PC.

I had two big goals that I wanted to do this weekend.

  1. Get a call back
  2. Wash my car
Well right now I'm batting .500. So for those of you that thought I might get a call back, y'all all wrong. I've been told not to put so much weight on talking to voice mail. I've been told that I shouldn't live in the past. But so far it is JUST like it. I was thinking....OMG, here I am talking about a silly girl again. Is this the signs of being desperate? I don't think I am. Maybe I just need some chance, or someone, in my life. Ah fuck it. So what do I want to make of this? I don't know. Maybe I'll find my way in Baton Rouge, now there's an idea. I can still remember the dress she had on....But what ever, that type of stuff doesn't seem to matter all that much right now. I can't even get a flippin call back. But, I do still have my cat. So I'm going to become some creepy old guy with cats. I'll have 25 of them. And when kids walk home they will run, not walk, past my house. It'll be an old creepy house like in the movie A Series of Unfortunate Events.

So there you have it folks. My life will be a movie someday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know...batting .500 would put you in the Hall of Fame?

You know...moving on, isn't exactly giving up? Becoming a kook with 25 cats shitting all over the place is giving up...making a decision to move on..is not.

Jeez Chuck, I had 10 failures before I even had a moderate success...then probably 10 moderate successes (which are ultimately failures) until I found lasting success...and who knows when that can be ripped from me.

"THE THING WE NEED IS NEVER ALL THAT HARD TO FIND"-RHCP

What is it, that you want? Is it Love? If it is, I'm telling ya'..you can't find it..it finds you. You may sit there and say that's cliche, you may also say I'm contradicting myself with the lyric. Really I'm not, I think we spend too much time "looking" for things...when really it's right there in front of us. Sometimes we are truly better off closing our eyes and just listening and feeling our way through life.

I can go on and tell you what I would do, but that doesn't do you any good because it's not neccessarily the answer for you.

Lady Sage™ said...

Don't think anything else needs to be said that anonymous hasn't already... Who are you btw?

Oh, one thing:
If you had more than one pussy would you be considered a whore?

Lady Sage™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks