Sunday, July 09, 2006

Going to do it

That's right. I'm going to join a gym. I'm going to look like a total idiot at fist I know. Walking around looking like I don't know what I'm doing. So I've been looking around, reading different web sites. Oh, I also need to find more music. And maybe a new mp3 player if I like it. Would be nice to have someone to go with, I guess.

So if all goes as planned. I'll be working, school, and gym. Damn. Go me. We'll see how it all works out. I guess I'll be a busy guy. Nothing to wrong with that.

Yeah, so this is my short blog while I wait to go pick up my daddy. Oh yeah, the 'rents came home last night. We had the house cleaned up. I even went to a boobie bar with a girl last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bOObies?
:D

I think your schedule will be very busy but it'll be good for you Chuck!

Do you think you will still have time for blogn?
:o

-Bre

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks