Sunday, July 02, 2006

Holy cow I gots to go pee


So today I took myself out on for a lil date. Well, just to the movies no dinner. Though, that would have been a nice thought. So I started my day off by cleaning up around the house. Then I called a friend of mine asked why I didn't just go watch a movie or something if I was so bored. Why clean up the house? Well, I didn't have a good answer for that. So, I went and watched not just one but two movies. The movies I watched were: Nacho Libre and Superman.

Nacho was ok, had it's funny parts. Superman was real good. The only thing is that I got me a 32oz coke before the movie started and some sour patch kids. About an hour in the movie I had to go make PeePee. I just couldn't take myself away from the movie long enough to go. So I stayed in my seat. By the end of the movie I think my eye balls were floating. Yeah, that's how bad it was. It hurt to walk. Well, I guess this is enough about me going make peepee. I got more I want to blog about, I just want to make it in a new topic. Doesn't feel right to talk about church and peeing in the same topic.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

You are too funny, I am glad you had fun on your movie date.

Anonymous said...

haha!
I can't believe you waited!
That isn't good for you!

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks