And I got voicemail again. So hum, I do not understand girls at all. So, I guess I'll have to ask her next time she's online (damn that sounds soooo geeky, eh oh well)
-
This is just a place for me to rant and rave with out really bugging any one or anything. So if I say something you like, YaY. If I say something you don't like, get over it...
And I got voicemail again. So hum, I do not understand girls at all. So, I guess I'll have to ask her next time she's online (damn that sounds soooo geeky, eh oh well)
Posted by
Joshua
at
10:53 PM
3 comments:
don't see to much into it just cause you got her VM again.
Okay, so I am late... again.
-Commenting!-
My guess is she isn't a phone person... ;)
Really though, niether am I. It has to be the moment or I have to be completely in utter boredum. (sp)
yeah, That's why I'm not worried about it.
It'll happen, just a lil slower than I want.
Post a Comment