Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wedding season

I just got home from a friends wedding. It was a nice and simple one. Outside....in the middle of summer...holy cow ;) Eh, it wasn't that bad. There were lots of trees and it was right next to a river. It was good seeing some friends from highschool again. Though I've seen a few of them around.

Now I am home alone. Rocking out to Rob Zombie. Do I have any friends over, Nope. Any Girls over...nope. Just me and some wild Cherry pepsi. I thought about sotpping at a boobie bar on my way home, but I can look at boobies on my computer if I really wanted to and I don't have to pay for that. Then I thought about going to a bar, I know of one right next to the freeway on my way back. I ruled that out too. I can drink at home for less.

I soooo need to go out more. I just feel like I live 30 miles from anyplace or anyone that I would want to go out with or to. So that's not good. Unless I pass out at their house...humm... Well, hum I guess that's it. I'll just find something for me to do with all this free time. Maybe wash some clothes or feed the dogs (I already did that). I guess I could eat more ice cream. So many choices.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Hey call me next time....and I do have a couch you can crash on. I will introduce you to Alan and we can all hang out.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. thought you wanted to get married by the title..
Almost wrote another book.. haha!
(save yourself, dont marry) haha!

If I'd drink pepsi.. it would have to be Wild Cherry.. yep.. it's the name.. it just Does It for me.. ;)

Uh yeah.. its late.. yuk replies.. sorry!

:D
-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks