Thursday, July 13, 2006

The strangest thing.

So I'm trying to see what I should make of this. I'm tired. So, the strangest thing is going on. This girl from way back in the day. Well I got an e-mail from her last week or so, not a reply...just an e-mail. ha. that story brings back memories. Well, she messaged me on yahoo a few min after I got home. Funny how that works out.

So I'm not even getting my hopes up. I don't hate her, I even told her that. I'm smart enough to know that life happens. Just that a lil reply now and then help me keep a level head, doesn't it everyone. Ok, a part of me wants things to move on (I wouldn't I want that). I dunno.

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Is this round two or was it three?

Joshua said...

Eh, round too many.

Yeah, I know. Nothing is gonna come from this. Just wishfull thinking.

Anonymous said...

You told her you didn't hate her?

Uh, how''d you get to that conversation?

Did she mention the past?
-Bre

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks