Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fire! Fire!

Well, I'm in a good mood as I type this. Just opened my first beer of the night. I might have one more, might not. Depends how long I type I guess.

Well we just has a small get together at my Grandmama's house. Just my brother and I..Well my grammy was there too. So she cooked up some pork chops, potatoes, salad, bread. It was nice. Simple.

So I was going to be cool and make a lil snap shot of where I was. But I aint gonna. Though, I did find my Granamam's house using Google Earth.

Well there I was setting off fireworks. That was fun. Then one of them goes out to the dry grass. This is dry grass....About 30 acres of it. So, that's when my brothers says....Fire....Josh, there's a fire. Yup, there was a fire starting. So I went there, in my sandals, and we stooped the fire out. Well that was fun....NOT. That could've been real bad.

So I still got a bunch of fireworks that I didn't want to set off 'cause of all the grass around.

On a different note. I sent a few text messages to some friends and an ex-friend. Well I got some back. And the shock of all shocks....The ex-friend sent one back. Saying that her phone messed up and that she lost all the numbers. So, she had no idea who I was. I replied with "Joshua". And get this......I got nothing back. So, I got a smile on my face just thinking about it. So I got my answer. That she wanted me to "fuck off"...Not that she would ever tell me that. Yeah, it's all good. I almost felt like sending her a message saying "well hope you have a good life". But I didn't. I'm laughing just thinking about it. What ever.

Over all...Yeah I had a good day. This week is almost over. Almost payday.

Ah, my beer is gone and it's 12:03.

I think I'll play a game for a few min, then off to sleep.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

souns like your 4th endedup being pretty good....

Anonymous said...

OMG! Fire!!!

Well, rather have died with water than fire.. hmm.

Glad you were able to have a little fun.. too bad you didnt get to blow the rest of the fireworks up.. have you?

It's been rainy/stormy here so you could always come over here and blow 'em. ;) haha

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks