Monday, July 10, 2006

AHAHHAHAAAA my stupid family.

Why can't I stand my family? Would other people be able to stand my family? I don't think so. I know it's a bad thing to say, but what cha going to do about it? Between my crazy mom and my fucking much of a brother taking everything she has. What am I to do? I tell her...Stop giving him money...Stop paying his cell phone bill...Stop...Yeah, it doesn't do any good. I tell my brother he's a fucking idiot. Yeah, that too doesn't do any good. He just went out and got another fucking tattoo. With what money? He doesn't have a job. So it must have been from my mom, or one of his idiot friends. But, who the hell would buy someone else's tattoo? I can't think of anyone.

My parents just got back from their vacation early Saturday. They were gone just over a week. It was nice. There was no one for my brother to mooch money from. No one to go all crazy (I think my mom might have lost her pills, might have just a lil something to do with it). Maybe that's why I'm just fine staying in my room. Less people to bug me. I just don't even want to be here. If I didn't have that damn car payment, I would have been gone by now. At least I have moved out, the military kind of makes you.

Ya know this bloggin isn't even...

Fuck it. I'm going to Jack in the Box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh, I've bought four tats for other people... hmmm

O.o


Omg! You're going to eat... But! But! But!

Fine.
Go.
I'll just go to bed.


pfft


-bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks