Saturday, July 08, 2006

Stalkers and Attention Whores

yeah, they suck. This is more of a bitch than anything else. I guess I'm going to blog about coworkers today. It doesn't really bug me, well yeah it does. There's this guy at work, he's about 7 years older than I am and just as single. Then there is this girl at work. She's a cute lil thing, that's for sure. Has a boyfriend of 5 years now. it's just sick the way this guy is around her. .....ah I'll find something else to blog about, this subject matter sucks! Oh and I'm not a big fan of stalkers or attention whores.

Humm....how about cleaning my house, seeing as the 'rents come back tomorrow. Oh maybe I could spend some time blogging about my waste of space brother, but that wouldn't be anything new. I think I'm going to play my game for awhile and see what comes up.

So. I would like that think that I was a half way smart kind of guy. Not just going after anything with two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat. I just see these guys at work. Well, two of them. It seems like they'd hit anything that moves. Heck, one of them is the reason I'm blogging what I am. If some chicka told me to go ahead and clock in early, I wouldn't take that as a hint that I should go out and buy her a candy bar (yeah..he did) and ask her to lunch (witch she did go) and all this other stuff. So I'm thinking she either is starting to want him (eh, whatever) or just likes the attention (That shounds right).

Enough about that shit. It's feels nice being awake for the better part of the day and not sleeping in till noonish. I met up with some friends about 10am then we headed to watch pirates of the caribbean. That was a good movie. Then we had lunch at California Wok. It was good, well as good as a Chicken Teriyaki Bowl gets. Good news is that there was a hawt chicka there. That's always nice, and she was able to take a joke too. So there it is. I think I'ma go have me a beer as I clean up the house some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, will you be going back to the Cali Wok to see her?

-Bre

Joshua said...

Prolly not, to far away to go there just to see someone that may or may not be taken...may or may not want to see me. Just too far.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks