Sunday, July 16, 2006

Video blogs

A friend of mine said that I should do it. That I should even do a drunken video. I think not. I'm not much of the say out loud type of guy. I blog in slience. Just kinda talking in my head and typing it out on the keyboard for all my great readers to read. There's been a few people that have read my blog and said that I blog just like I talk. I guess I do, seeing as I talk to my self when I do this. I don't try to dress it up and make it sound all pretty. It's just not my style.

Damn people make some dumb blogs. I must have click on "next blog" 20 times. Half of them were not even in english, the other half were about someone else, or something else. You would think that there are other people out there (other than those that I know of) that blog about them self. Just then I found this blog, I got no idea what to make out of that.

humm all out of beer, so I am drinking vanilla vodka and wild cherry pepsi. It's not as bad as you'd think

well I guess I should post this before I forget all about it and shut my computer off.

So here goes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you posted that link to 'this blog' because you knew we'd click it.

Pretty cool... pretty cool.

Uh, I mean... riiight!

So, yeah! Do it! Video baby! You know you wanna. Yep! I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it naked... and do it walking... and do it in the kitchen... ahh hell!
Looks like I got off track there.

Hmmm.

So yeah! Do it!


(ps... im not wasted. yet.)

Much love chucky!
Remember to do it, mmkay?

-Bre

Anonymous said...

ooooo
eemmm
geeee
!!!!!

If you do, beware --->

Funky men ask you do 'do it' on cam... in wierd places.. with props.

Uh, yeah, ask me!

<3

-Bre

Bardouble29 said...

Wow, uhhhhh....uhhhhh, the chick with the gigantic ones looke like it hurts....

Joshua said...

OMG yeah I didn't even see those the first time! Damn. Yeah a lil tooo big, just a lil :o


It I got hit with just one of those I think it'd kill me.

Anonymous said...

okay, so, I'm checking in to make sure you did it...
You should see my last vblog! And read the details on the right side.

;)

-Bre

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks