Monday, July 03, 2006

Right choices

Damn I'm really going at it today. I guess that is what happens when I live up in this stupid town. nah, I am not going to go blaming the town, though it does suck. Well I'm going to get some pepsi.

So yeah...right choices. I've made some choices in the past. Some worked out for me and some are the reason I'm back in cali. I would like to think that so far more good than bad has come from my choices. I think it's a close one though.

Ha, I'm going though my e-mail account, looking at old e-mails. I got this one from 4/3/05. I can still remember where I was, what building I was in, what I wanted to do. Back when I was die hard military. I was e-mailing an army recruiter. Lets see what else I can find. Oh yeah, birthday messages from a year ago. Nice. Oh yeah, and an e-mail from some newb that fucked up a website that I work on. LOL it's been about 10 months since I had lunch with that one chicka. Holy cow. Talk about taking it slow. Geez.

aight well I am all clean now and I forgot what my point to this wa....oh yeah, right choices. Good luck with that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're sooo hard on yourself.

If you only knew all the WRONG choices I've made.

The thing is... looking to the past will not change the future.
Though it might change your response or actions in the future.. but only you can change your future... and sometimes the people you allow in your life can alter things as well.

Like you said.. Good Luck.

I say - God Bless.

-Bre
:)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks