Sunday, October 01, 2006

The story keeps on keeping on

Ok so I am trying to blog on, I just end up doing anything else. Right now I am looking for The Simpsons season 18. Damn, can't believe they have been around that long.
I guess I should start with the reason that I was at the ER the other night. Well, my mom was trying to weedeat some of the weed junk down. Well it ran out of string. The next tool of choice was the electric chainsaw. Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. (oh dang, my mouse batteries are dying...). Well I guess that while my mouse charges I'll just keep on typing up my story. At this point in time my mom was wed eating with the chainsaw. Well the chainsaw hit the fence bounced back and hit my mom in the leg with the handle. Humm....Maybe that's a sign that she should stop. She kept on going till she hit the fence again. This time it wasn't the Handel that hit her in the leg, but none other than the chain it self. No, she didn't cut her leg off, as you can see here. So I had to take her to the ER at 7:00pm. At least it didn't take to long, we got out of there just after 8pm.
and like always...I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

owie, ouchy, oh god that look painful. Poor chuckie mommy.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks