Sunday, October 08, 2006

Got a lot done

Today was good. Never mind the fact that I only got 6 hours of sleep on a weekend. I did get a few things that I wanted to do done today:
  • Went to a Mopar Car Show
  • Got my oil changed
  • washed clothes
  • worked on the floor some more

So all-n-all it was a good day. Ah, it's been a good weekend. Went to see a buddy of mine that was in town. That's why I didn't get back home till 3am last night. He was in no shape to drive, so I took him to his casa. It was only about 50 miles out of the way ;) what a nice guy I am. I thought that I might just stay the night at my grandmama's house, but nope. I ended up driving all the way back up here. So at some point in time someone better pick up my drunk ass and take me home.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks