Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So I asked her.

She said no.

Fuck how does this happen to me. The same weekend I plan to ask a chica out to dinner I also get asked to a Halloween party from a friend on mine. Then she (yup a she) had to go and ask why. Well fuck if I wasn't stupid and told her. Even though we are just friends. Though I think she wants me more than I want her. Anyways. Whatever. At least I was honest, what ever that means anymore. Why couldn't I just have said "nope sorry, I got other plans." Eh, whatever. blah.

Oh well, I didn't want to make her the back up plan. Guess, I should at least call one of my other friends back. Well we are all cool still, so it's all good.

So, since this happened I have gotten a call from another good friend of mine. And She, and some of her friends from school, are going out this weekend. Holy cow, another thing do try to do this weekend. So, I told her to make it Friday and all would be good. If it is on Saturday...well that's a maybe. Depends what the chica says.

oh yeah, back to her. Yeah, I was talking to a different friend. Damn, sounds like I got a lot of friends and so far all these are girls. Hum. So do to peer pressure. I think, almost sure, I'm going to ask her to dinner Saturday night. Everyone likes dinner, right? So, I guess that leaves me with two questions left to answer. How to do it and what if she says no.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

Well is she says no...that life. In the asking just do it real casual, like you just wanna hang out...no big deal. Damn there are too mnay chicas, makes it confusing for a girl to understand.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks