Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!


Yeah, it's the big H day today. It is also the one year mark for me working where I work. WooHoo. It doesn't mean a whole lot. I still got 3 more months till I get paid time off and what-not. What would I do with the whole 5 paid days off, heck I don't know what to do with my self. It's just nice working at one place for awhile, get to know how things work. At the same time I'm not going to make a living out of this job.

Good news though, my back is feeling a little better. It's still as tight as can be, but I guess I'll live. Got my cat on my lap / arm as I type this. It's all good, though it could always be better.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

Wow....you could come visit me....now there is a thought! LOL

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks