Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rocky Road ice cream

Is there anything better? I got me some Dryer's Rocky Road ice cream and it's sooooo good. So, hum...I can blog about a girl at work or ice cream or my freaking cat who is meowing at the door and wont stop. Well I let her out. I bet it wont be much more than 5 min before she is wanting back in.

Oh yeah, there is this weekend. The football game kind of sucked. But after the football game, now that was a fucking blast! We ended up going to Silver Dollar Hofbrau. We closed the place down. So much fun. Ok, so I had some beer too....just some ;)

ok ok....I was fucking toasted. Gotta do it again sometime.

well, that does it for tonight.

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

girl at work...hummmmmm! Sounds like it was fun. I miss hanging with my Joshy!

Joshua said...

oh really?! No I didn't. Though I've only seen her a few times, wouldn't be able to spot her out in a line up.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks