Thursday, October 26, 2006

The worst day in my life.

Ok well not mine. I've had that. Hell, I could tell you the three worst days in my life. I could only hope I don't see any of those again. What got me thinking about this was a friend (she said we aren't friends...so I guess we'll use) co-worker said today. That today was the worst day of her life. Work was a lil crappy for her and I guess she wasn't feeling good. It got me thinking, if this is as bad as it's been for her. Well then she has it good. I also started reading some old blogs tonight. That can just give you an idea how bad life can be. If you're wondering, none of the three days that I'm thinking about are in there.

Me on the other hand. I'm starting to get ahold of my life again. For the most part all is going well. Though I think I'm going to be in some more meetings tomorrow. And no I haven't started looking for a new job.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

I am really glad that things are going better for you. and don't work meeting just suck!!!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks