Sunday, October 15, 2006

Busy weekend


I've been busy working on the floor this weekend. It sucks that we ended up being short on tile. My dad thinks that someone must have taken a box of tile. Why would anyone walk off with a 41 pound box of tile? That's only 11 tiles, what on earth are you going to do with that? Maybe sell it for a dime bag of backing soda or something. Well, what ever the reason...there was no point in doing anymore tile work. I ended up going to home de pot again and got two more bags of the self leveling concrete. It should be nice and smooth when I start putting the tile down again. I'm still cleaning up the mess some what. Putting tools away all that good stuff. I even went out and got me a new drill, it's not that good of one. Just a cheap Black & Decker drill. But if I can at least get my money out of it, then I'll be happy. I'm not to the point where I could buy nice tools yet. Even if I do want to. I guess that's part of the fun of being poor.

I wont be able to work on the floor next weekend at all. I'm going to help a buddy out with the boat races. The last one of the season. I'll try and take more pictures of the races. Oh, I also got to wash clothes and clean out my car. Maybe I'll just put the junk in the trunk :P

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

ehhhh, so you have some junk in trunk...didn't know you had it in you. LOL

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks