Saturday, October 14, 2006

Team America...Fuck yeah!

I went to sleep early last night, around 9:30. I didn't even finish watching Team America. I guess I could do that tonight. Damn I'm typing this slow. I guess I always do. I just need to sit back and zone out while typing this, rocking out to...who knows what, and drinking a nice kinda cold MGD. Well at least I'll get a good night sleep. That is until my alarm goes off. I think I'm going to set it for 8am. That way I can get more work done.

Other than that, there hasn't been much going on. Other than me not asking that one girly girl out. Maybe I'll see if she wants to check out hobbs grove. I worked there before, now that was fun. Eh, who knows. blahblah blah.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Just ask her, all she can do is say yes or no.

Joshua said...

Yeah, but maybe I just like blogging about it when she doesn't know anything :P

Damn it took me a while to ask the last girl out. a real long time. But I did it. Only we ended up being better friends.

Bardouble29 said...

hey you need to have friends and lovers in your life...it adds balance.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks