Friday, October 06, 2006

Why is it so hard to ask a question?

It just boggles my mind. I can do small talk, "so you got any plans for the weekend?" No problem. But when it comes to, "We should do ______" or "Do you want to go _______" Yeah I got nothing. It seems that I don't have that problem if I use some form of internet media. I guess I can just send it and forget it. Ok, so I sound kinda like Ron Popeil, with his "set it and forget it."
hum...maybe I just need to grow some balls you might say. It seems like asking a chica out is harder than joining the military. You wouldn't even be able to understand just how scary that is unless you've been though it. I could send a message via the wonder that is Myspace, but what fun would that be?

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

Well we can be very intimidating...but on the other hand....you guys can't live without us either.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks