Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Incredibles


I was messing around at work, like I do. When it came to me that this would be a good idea to watch this movie. Ok, so it took me two days to watch it but it was so worth it. Made me smile, cry, you know all that good stuff. On a different note, I'm going to do it. yup, I think I am. Hum...what else was I going to bring up. Nope, not that. My freaking cat meowing at the door while looking right at me
Oh now she's walking this way. There, I took a picture of her for y'all. Oh, I even got a new one of my mom's leg.

5 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

whatcha gonna "actually" do Chuckie? You never actually stated what. Thought I wouldn't catch that hu???? Fess up my dear boy.

Joshua said...

oh I must have forgetten that part :P

Bardouble29 said...

Well, still waiting to know....

Joshua said...

ask a chica out sometime.

Bardouble29 said...

Which one? Does your "other woman" B approve of her?

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks