Monday, October 09, 2006

Just blah

Yeah, so I want y'all to know I didn't do much of what I wanted to do. I told a friend of mine that I was going to do something today, and I didn't do it. It's kinda funny in a way. Everything I was able to do in the military. As hard as I had to fight for everything that I didn't get (very long story, not going into it). I still can't talk to girls. Though I can joke around no problem. But to really talk. Maybe it's my Achilles' heel...humm just maybe. Eh, I'll step up to the plate sometime this week.
But anyways. This is my first blog to this beta blogger junk. It's kinda neat. I can do some other things with it. Some things are easier. But, it is beta. I want a way to back up my blogger-past. So far there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.
Damn, I've gone a long way in my posts. Just look at this one from months back. It sure is fun to read some of my posts from the past. Though, as soon as I start reading I know just what it was about. Then ere are a few months that I don't really plan on reading. Those would be the Feb '06 and earlier. I'm glad they are there, just want to re-read them.
Joshua out.
PS. this spell checker is much nicer.

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Joshy, girls are hard, especially the cuter they are. They one you have your eye on is REALLY cute, so give yourself a break. Remember you are only 24, it will happen at the right time. It is better to wait for the right one, than to settle for right now.

Joshua said...

Yeah, I fail to see how I'm settling. She is funny, smart, cute, dorky, and if anything just so far out of my league.

I've beem waiting for the "right one" for way too long.

Bardouble29 said...

I wasn't saying you were settling w/ her. She seems like a guys dream. Shes not out of your league Josh, any girl should be happy to have you around. You are kind hearted, funny, smart and generous. I was saying the statement in general.

Joshua said...

Yeah I know. It just gets old thinking, "well if it was ment to be...well by golly...it was ment to be."

My view on faith sucks right now. I guess that's life. I'm really not is this bitter of a mood, it just sounds that way. Maybe it's just a morbid outlook on life right now.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks