Monday, March 06, 2006

If I gave you a cookie...


Would you want a glass of milk too? I don't know where this came from. Just kinda popped in my head as I was thinking of something to use for a title of this blog.

So, I got a few things I guess I could blog about. Though I wouldn't want to tell all the internet people everything about me, now would I? I got to leave something to be wanted.

Man, I wish I could be a kid again. That way I could go back and read this book, and just have fun. It's not like a I had a bad childhood by any means. Hell, even highschool. I had fun. Oh I'd love to be able to go back to highschool with my El Camino I have now. That would just totally (yeah I said that :P ) kick ass. All things given though, I'm happy with what I''ve grown into. I could have done things differently. I think we all could have...

Ok, I don't really have a point to this blog as you can see. I'm just typing words and typos as they come to me. See what's really on my mind. Kinda scary, eh. I can just go on and on it seems, and not really talk about anything at all. Other than my car, or what ills me. I guess life is just simple right now. It's just me, working full time, paying bills,

I'm sure everyone has though this, how nice it would be just to have enough money. Not living pay day to pay day. That's all I want, to be able to go out and do what I want. Have money to fix up my car, money to fix up my life.

well I'm getting tired of just going on and on here. So folks, this is me...Over and out ;)

ps: not that many typos after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ate your cookie

Joshua said...

Thief

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks