Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kinda creepy

So get this. My Ex girlfriend, it's been a few years since we went out, is now going out with my youngest brother. Kinda creepy, right? Well yeah. I found out that they were going out via her myspace place. I then asked him about it, he said "yeah". Then she talked to me on the phone, because she has a problem...who'da thunk that one.

So I'm takling to her and she says the strangest thin, "[She] Can't help to have feelings for [my brother]" Sounds just like something she said to me. on the inside I was going "omg this chick is dumb", but so is he so I guess it works out right?

just yuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keepn it in the family is always good

..or not

wait! did you break up with her.. revenge.. girls are mean!
get a womans instead!
;)

Joshua said...

I broke up with her about 6 years ago.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks