Monday, October 16, 2006

Boobies....I don't know why

Hum. This is getting kind of boring. Coming home, playing some games on the computer. Damn, I am staring to want a nice lil RC truck, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. hum wonder why I get down like this every so often. Oh yeah, that's right I know why. 'Cause I think I stuff that I don't have but want. Eh, oh well. I'll get over it. And I'll start by using bad English and broken sentences. Yes! Yeah, I think I'm going to just jam this all together. Hell, as long as I know what I'm typing, that's all that matters to me. I wonder how long I can go on like this.

ok, so not very long. I wonder if I still have clothes in the dryer...brb. Well what do ya know, I did it all last night. I just want to have fun with my El Camino. Dang, I don't really have anything to bitch about. It's not like my life is bad or anything like that. Guess I should let the dog back in the 'rents house. I'm all for going to a bar or something, tossing a few back here and there. It's that whole driving back thing that sucks. It was nice in the Air Force. Had a thing called AADD, where you'd be able to get a ride home. Wouldn't it be nice if I lived just 2.64 (I think it's .64) miles from work. A tank of gas would last me a month. Well give or take. I do like how I can just go on and on in my blogs. blah blah blah. I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks