Monday, October 23, 2006

Cup holders!

So this weekend as some of y'all know. Well, anyone who reads my blog knows. I went boat racing again this weekend. I ended up driving down his golf cart. Well that's cool and all, saved on my gas. When I got down there I had a beer...one or two. Then we unloaded the golf cart. We untied it, and I drove it off the the trailer. While doing this I was text messaging a friend of mine. The first one went something like this, "Beer and golf carts are fun." Then before I even got a reply I sent, "and it has cup holders!" There are only a few people that would be able to understand what I was feeling just from a text message. And she was one of them. Good times for sure.

Well we ended up getting second in the race and for the season points too. So that's nice, but I don't get a jacket out of it. I was told that if he came in first then I'd get a jacket too. Oh well, there's always next season.

and I'm sure I'll blog more later.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Cup holders are a very important accessory to any golf cart. In fact they promote safety...that way your beer can be close to reach and your hands are freed up for the wheel....wink..wink. BTW let me know how the "asking" goes.

Joshua said...

why do you put asking in quotes?

But you can bet I'll blog about it.

Joshua said...

yeah it was just one of those. Not a super duper fast one.

ahh the times that were had...

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks