Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The UnTitled blog

Ok so I was taking a shower. Just standing under the hawt water. Letting all that ills me rinse away. I standing in the shower is where I do my best blog thinking.

I got a feeling this blog post is going to cover a little of everything, So, stay seated and hang on for the ride. If you get lost there will be no map, and maybe no way out. Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside at all times, or else!

So I though about the idea about making a family website. I'm going to do it. Going to be (my last name).us on a cheap lil web host. The main reason for doing this is wanting to make a place to put all of the family pictures online for all to see. I know some other guys that have done this and I was going to ask them how its going. Seeing as they have been up for a few months now.

I could also write about this "mysterious friend" of mine. Though, I don't think this is the right place in time to drop all the info on that subject. Maybe later. If you want to read a story of a girl, here you go. That also happened to be posted the first day of where I am now working. Damn, how I have changed over the past months. Well I don't know if "changed" is the rite word. I think I'm still the same person. Just more grown up maybe?

Damn maybe I should just take the keyboard into the shower with me. 'Cause since I've sat down there doesn't seem to be as much to type about. Just a bunch of random thoughts. I just seem to be in a blah mood. Things for the most part have been going good. So I guess it's just a matter of time till something goes wrong. I remember thinking to my self "Damn, life is good..." A bunch of different times though out the past few years. And boy have there been some shitty times. Oh yeah. I remember what I was going to do...**goes back and edits** But you know what, there would be any good times if there were not any crappy times. So I guess it's good to have some of both. I'm just here sitting back thinking about ol' times.

You know one of the big things that people have been talking about the past few days was the Armenian genocide (wikipedia). They were talking to me about what I know about it, and this and that. Yes, I know about it. One of my replies to them was "I wasn't in it, I don't know anyone that was. It's good to know history, not so good to live in the past." typing it out like that, it sounds cold. I'm just not going to live my life today pissed off about something that happened back in 1915. If you can't tell I am Armenian, but I am American. Lets just learn from the past and move on. This doesn't just go for the Armenian genocide, but everything. Doesn't matter if you are white, off-white, black, brown, or poka-dotted. Live in the today, not X years ago.

I wonder if and of those last comments are going to piss anyone off. My guess if it does, you are most likely one of the people that need to move on.

I told ya when you started reading this post that it was going to go all over. And as you can tell, it did. I'm not too sure if you will learn anything reading this or if I'm going to be any better of a person for posting this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOT SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE...
You can take your 'wireless' keyboard into the shower with you..
Compusa (your fav place?) has this keyboard plastic cover.. im sure its not meant for wierd people like us to use it in the shower.. but hey - you have a webcam.. so there we go.

*wink* -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks