Sunday, April 30, 2006

Not open


So, I am on my way back from a friends birthday party. Well, her kids birthday parts. I was the BBQer for that most part. Just hamburgers and hot dogs for the most part. It was all fine and dandy.

So on my way back to the casa, I stopped down at my grandmama's. You know, to say "hi hi hi" and what not. So I'm there took a case of oil out of her trunk, and watched some TV in the living room. Well first I had to knock the TV upside the....Side of the TV. It's a lil old, and starting to mess up. The TV tube isn't working right all the time. Soon it's going to be time for a new TV.

Well I wanted to go there to find my car washing sponge, but that was no where to be found. I also wanted to get one of dem der oil drain cans (why don't I have my music playing...Just the hummmm of my fan...Much better). That way I can be a good person and take my used oil in to Auto Zone or one of dem der places.

Guess what I forgot at my Grandmama's. If you guessed the oil can thingy. You, my friend, would be right. I was already of the freeway on my way home when I remembered. Funny how that happens. You remember on the way to where ever you are going and you remember when you leave. But, what the hell happens when you are at the place. You start doing this or that and forget all about it. (I wonder what my cat is thinking just watching me from my window)

Well on the way home my plan was to go to Best Buy and get me a brand spanking new wrist pad for this here keyboard. Lets play the guessing game again. Lets see if you (the reader) can guess what best buy doesn't have. If you guessed the new Tool CD you'd be right, 'cause I don't think that's out yet. That wasn't what I was looking for though, so ha! They didn't have a wrist pad for me to buy. (Rocking out to Billy Idol now)

So, when I found out that best Buy didn't have what I was looking for. I walked my self on over to Compusa. It just takes a few min to walk there, only about 3 or shops down. I walked all the way there just to find out that they were flippin closed. So on my way back I thought to me self: "Self, I just have to blog about this". And so I did.


So I went back to the store known as Best Buy. Looked around some more for a flippin wrist pad, and no I didn't ask anyone. If they had it I would have found it. If they put the wrist pads in hiding, then it'd their own damn fault. I'll just get one the next time I go to wally-world. Oh the way back to Best Buy I walked right past office Max. That is when it came to me that wrist pads are part of office stuff. So I walked right into the sliding doors....Guess what, they were closed too. Ok, maybe I didn't walk all the way into them, but I did come close enough to look like a total idiot.


Damn, it seems me not getting my wrist pad is really messing up my night. (woohoo no one is home, now I can really crank up the music)

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Holy cow lady. That was a way fast comment.

Yeah I love the simple things in life.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I know you finally washed the car... I WANT 'jessica simpson' PICS!


... of the car ;)


You and food... think i'll write a chapter about you and call it: 'Chucky - The other white meat!'

hahahaha -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks