Monday, April 24, 2006

There is some hope

I find myself not caring as much cash on me anymore, cause just about evey place else will take some type of a card. Well not this place that I went to today for lunch. So I though to my self, "self, This aint no biggie. You'll just go down to the local stop-n-rob and pick up some bling bling." That is when the strangest thing happened to me....


wait for it...



...Wait some more....


The guy next to me said he'd get it. I went "woah! (well I thought that anyways) Really?" He said, "yeah, my good deed for the day." It's not like I didn't have money, just no cash. He still did it. I couldn't believe it. I found my self wondering if I'd do that for someone or just stand there any wait for my food in silence.

So, there is some hope left out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news for everyone everywhere.

You should note that everything happens for a reason at the RIGHT time for that reason.

Maybe this was Gods way of showing you something...

Its good that you are thinking about it.

<3 Mucho Wub -Bre

QuiteLucid said...

Great story - I love experiences like this - it does give you hope about the world. Check this story...and share. Random acts of kindness

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks