Thursday, April 27, 2006

I want...


I guess it's time that I do another "I want" blog. I don't really know why I do this. I guess it kinda keeps me in the right mind set. Yeah, that sounds good. Well, lets see where this goes...

I want...
-a new ca....


blah I don't feel like doing this, it's just going to get me all bummed out thinking about everything I don't have. Though, I still want my wristpad for this keyboard. Maybe I should just shut up and watch a movie or play some more Call of duty 2. Hell, I want to go to another boat race. That was a good weekend. Ahhh the memories. Oh yeah I want a boat too and a bunch of car parts. More parts than I can name here. Well at least I got a car I can work on for a few (a bunch of) years.

I guess other than that, today went just fine.

Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a lot too..
If I went out and bought everything I wanted what would I want tomorrow?
Oh that would be boring!

Sometimes, not just when it comes to money but in general life, we must realize the different between 'wants' and 'needs'.

Money only blurs things. Then all is unclear... :(

Glad your day went fine =) -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks